University of Divinity Login and Password Guide
This document shows University members how to:
- Set/Reset your password – if you do not know your password either as it has not been set or has been forgotten, a new password is generated and sent to your email account that is used for login purposes
- Change your password – allows you to change your own password from one that you know to another.
Each member of the University receives a University of Divinity account which allows them to access the following systems using the same username and password.
- ARK (Learning Management System) https://ark.divinity.edu.au
- Library Hub https://library.divinity.edu.au
- Paradigm (Student Management System) https://uod.edu.net.au
All passwords are (re)set or changed in the University’s Student Management System called Paradigm. For convenience, the ARK homepage has links for resetting and changing your password (the first link is to this guide).
Set/Reset your password
You may need to reset your University of Divinity password if:
- you have not initially set your University of Divinity password, or
- you have forgotten your University of Divinity password, or
- you get an error message suggesting your login is incorrect
You will be taken to the Student Management System and prompted to enter the details for the account to be reset. Your University username is the email address that official University correspondence is sent to.
Enter your email address and date of birth then click on the Reset User Password button. You will receive a notification message indicating that your account has been found and an email has been sent. If you see a warning message that indicates an issue please check the email address and date of birth details are correct.
You should receive an email as below, confirming your username and containing a randomly generated password. If there is an error or warning message that appears when clicking the button, please note it down and contact your College Registrar.
You can now use this username and new password to access the University’s systems. You can also proceed to the next section to change this random password if you wish.
Change your password
You will be taken to the Student Management System and prompted to enter your University username and password.
After logging in you will see a menu to the left and from this select ‘My Login’.
This presents you with a form that allows you to update your password. Enter your Current Password in the first field. As you enter your New Password you will see information about the requirements and strength of the password.
Enter a valid password - please create a strong password that has not been used for any other internet website. Notice that the Update User Password button is dimmed. You will now need to re-enter this password in the New Password Verify field and once they match you will be see the Update User Password button is no longer dimmed in the lower right of the window.
Clicking on the Update User Password button will immediately update the password. Your new password is immediately usable on the University’s systems.